Our company was founded on the solid principles of honesty, integrity, fairness, and professional competence – values that form long-term relationships with our employees and our clients.
- Perform quality engineering, procurement, and related services
- Achieve recognition in our industry
- Provide rewarding careers
- Maintain financial strength
- Operate consistent with our values, culture, and capabilities
- Thrive long-term
- Manage growth with long-term thinking
- Conservatively manage our financial resources
- Favor cooperative relationships
- Emphasize strong talent and character in our employees
- Wisely apply innovative technology
- Strive to continuously improve and compete
We adhere to these principles:
- Honesty and integrity
- Fairness and rationality
- Safe and considerate behavior
- Professional competence
Code of Ethics
Anvil’s Code of Ethics (Our Code) helps clarify Anvil’s values, principles, and culture. Our Code defines Anvil’s standards of behavior. We expect this behavior from ourselves and our co-workers. Therefore, it is important that every Anvil employee read and follow Our Code.
Ultimately, each of us is responsible for our own behavior and how we represent Anvil. Our reputation and future success depends on retaining Anvil’s reputation for honesty and integrity. It is a priceless asset for all of us.
Anvil’s Board and Senior Management endorse Our Code and expect everyone at Anvil to act in ways consistent with its standards. We also want our clients and those who work with us to feel comfortable to report behavior that does not reflect our culture. Therefore, we have included a confidential way to voice concerns or report conduct that might break this Code.