Sr. Electrical Designer
Please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Position: Sr. Electrical Designer
- Location(s): Bellingham, WA
- Salary: Commensurate with abilities and experience
- Posted: January 2013
- Minimum 7 years experience in design of industrial electrical power, distribution, lighting, and/or control systems
- Skilled at working with all types of electrical drawings and documentation, including but not limited to:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- MCC Layout
- Control schematics
- Single Line drawings
- Electrical Plan drawings
- PLC wiring and panel layout drawings
- Installation details
- Heat Tracing Design and Drawings
- Wiring Diagrams
- Experience with 120/480VAC power and lighting design, and motor control circuit/schematics
- Familar with industry standards, such as the National Electrical Code, IEEE
- Familiar with conduit, wire, breaker sizing calculations.
- Able to work in refinery and other production facilities
Knowledge of the following software:
- ACAD rev. 2000i and above (currently using 2011)
- Raster Design
- Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Application software such as lighting & heat trace design
- Prepare electrical drawings and documentation
- Develop drawings following client and industry standards
- Give technical guidance to junior designers.
Applicants must be capable of passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
Applicants must have or be able to obtain a TWIC card. Information available at www.tsa.gov/twic