Anvil's Project Management Group understands that successful projects are a result of good planning and leadership that leads to good execution. Therefore, our Project Managers and Project Leaders:
- Ensure solid communication among all stakeholders and no surprises via strong project management and control
- Embrace phased execution, with clear phase objectives, logical work packaging, and complete phase deliverables
- Apply our fit for purpose Quality Management System to ensure mechanical integrity and system function
- Follow our designs to the field to ensure smooth construction and get feedback on our design products.
Our Project Managers and Project Leaders focus the following responsibilities:
- Manage the projects' technical and commercial aspects
- Ensure project quality, safety, and schedule/budget performance
- Interface with client stakeholders to ensure projects remain aligned with client needs
- Manage changes to scope, schedule, and budget, obtaining client approval for any departures from the original project terms
- Manage technical teams to facilitate interface between all project team members to ensure that each follows their quality procedures
- Monitor project team progress towards meeting schedule and budget targets
- Chair regular team coordination meetings to monitor progress, disseminate information, and address issues
- Report to Anvil's Client Program Manager to ensure projects are meeting client needs and expectations.