Upstream Oil Production
Anvil has designed hundreds of projects for Upstream Oil Production clients – from grassroots facilities to drillsites and pipelines.
We have been working on the Alaska North Slope since 1984 and in the Bakken play in North Dakota since 2010, so we understand the additional and often unique safety and weather concerns in executing upstream production projects often in isolated locations.
Our team of experts has extensive experience helping clients resolve the issues around oil production installations, transportation, and delivery systems. Our project experience includes:
- Grassroots Well Production Facilities
- Gas Expansion
- Gas Turbine Power Generation
- Large Scale Enhanced Oil Recovery Drillsites
- Utility infrastructure as well as cross-country infrastructure
- Central Processing Facilities
- Centralized Gas Lift
- Equipment Specifications
Modular Design Services
We are experts in designing and fabricating modules for both refinery and upstream facilities, and have close relationships with several local fabricators. Our experience includes:
- UOP CCR fabrication, transportation, and erection modules
- Piperack modules
- Crude and Sulfolane units for North Pole refinery as truckable modules
- Alaska North Slope processing facilities, including Kenai and Kuparuk
The following featured projects are samples of our Upstream project experience.